Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Smartest Small Budget Marketing Tips

Aloha! I am back on the grid after spending an amazing week in Paradise (aka Maui). My vacation was much-needed, and am feeling refreshed and relaxed.

While I was away, I was included again on The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur (Tip #105).  Mike features smart marketing tips for businesses on a limited budget. I share why it's important to invest in a professional copywriter. I have seen first-hand what happens when people try to wing it with their web copy, and it is NOT a pretty sight.

Great marketing tips on Mike's blog! Hope you'll check it out, and I welcome you to add your personal marketing tips and feedback.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therese Pope, Copywriter/Content Developer & Digital Buzz-icist

Content Writing & Marketing Tips ** Online Buzz Branding

** Digital & Social Media Strategies