Twitter isn't THAT difficult to navigate. Twitter allows you to tap into markets and niches which open up HUGE possibilities for your online marketing objectives.
- Twitter is free - go to Twitter and set up an account for free. It's very easy!
- When you send out your first tweet, think about how you want to be perceived on Twitter. Do you want to sell relaxation CDs? Do you want more clients? Give people valuable information - don't spam!
- You want to be seen as an "expert" on Twitter. For example, if you specialize in myofascial release, include links to your newsletter or website that ties back to an article - why people need to use myofascial release (how it can HELP them!)
- You are in the "helping" industry so put that vibe out there - you are there for your clients and patients!! Make your presence known and make it sound genuine and REAL.
- Target the people you follow accordingly. Search for people who are in your same field. Some good searches could be: general holistic practitioners, massage therapists, chiropractors, wellness, fitness, health/fitness, astrologers, hypnotherapists, Shamanic healers, flower essence, aromatherapy, Bowen therapists, etc.